- 1. Cleanse Your Skin
- 2. Drink Enough Water
- 3. Exfoliate Your Skin
- 4. Reduce Stress
- 5. Keep Clean For Living Environment
- 6. Do Exercises
- 7. Sleep Enough
- 8. Protect Your Skin
- 9. Eat Healthy Foods
- 10. Egg Whites
Your body produces oils to make your skin healthier and avoid dry skin. However, excessive oils on skin is not good, it even can growth irritation, pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads. Oily skin will lead to large pores and your skin looks coarse. Certainly, you will see fewer wrinkles on oily skin than normal or dry skin. Actually, extra oils on skin will cause acne and blemishes. Fortunately, there are many ways to reduce or get rid of oiliness on your skin, especially; those remedies are natural, safe, and convenient that you can do at home. In this article, AllRemedies.com will show you top 36 natural home remedies for glowing skin, hope that it is useful for oily skin, and help you treat the problem easily at home.
- 31 Natural Homemade Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin/How to Get Glowing Skin Naturally at Home
Top 36 Natural Home Remedies For Glowing Skin For People With Oily Skin
1. Cleanse Your Skin
Cleansing your skin is a necessary thing to treat oily and get a glowing skin. This seems to be simple but it is really effective in treating your problem. A clean skin will limit pores and avoid dirt from outside, attracting your skin so you will avoid acne and other skin problems. An appropriate cleansing routine will eliminate pollution during the day and you will feel comfortable to work and enjoy activities. But make sure that you do not use too many kinds of soap, especially on your face to cleanse it; you should choose cleansers that contain natural ingredients like aloe vera, cucumber, tomatoes, etc. The reason is that soap includes chemicals like sodium carbonate that can make your oily skin worse. However, it does not mean that you have to cleanse your skin a lot of time in a day, just twice per day for oily skin only.
2. Drink Enough Water
Drinking water every day is crucial to your body health and your life. Every part of your body needs to have water to live and skin is such a part. Although your skin is oily, but you should drink enough water, at least 8 glasses of water each day. Along with fresh water, you can supply more liquid through daily meals, eating more fruits and vegetables, which contain significant amount of water there.
Drinking enough water not only helps remove dead skin cells well, but also improves the overall health.
3. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin – Exfoliate Your Skin
The same as cleansing your skin, exfoliating skinis one of the best home remedies for glowing skin because exfoliation will get rid of dirt and help your skin fresher and lighter. In the fact, exfoliating skin is necessary for all kinds of skin but it is really important to oily skin if you want to get glowing skin shortly and naturally. As the result, this is a pressing step to have a lighter complexion. Using a great scrub will help you remove dead skin cells, encourage production of new cells. Also, exfoliating your skin will soften, lighten skin as well as improve blood circulation. So your skin will be glowing dramatically.
4. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Reduce Stress
AllRemedies Partner Solutions
Keep Asking Questions Until You Get The Answer You Need!
The Medical Experts are all here to answer your questions online or with a phone call.
ASK A DOCTOR NOW
Stress is a normal physical reply to things or events that make you unbalanced, sad, or threatened. This response can protect you and it can save your life in some ways. For example, stress might bring more strength and avoid accident. In modern life, many factors might increase stress such as demands, frustrations, deadlines, hassles, worries about work, family, etc. Stress not only affects your life, but it can cause some skin problems and make your skin look darker. Instead of being stressful always, you should prevent some unnecessary stress and enjoy some fun or activities. Moreover, stress reduction can decrease risk of getting acne as well as prevent wrinkles, pigmentations, and dry skin. As the result, you should relax and take a rest whenever you have free time and it becomes one of the most important home remedies for glowing skin you cannot ignore.
5. Keep Clean For Living Environment
Another important element that causes your skin look dark and dirty is environment. Cleansing your skin is essential and keep your living environment clean is also needed. The reason is that environment affects to your skin and it can bring some bad chemicals for your skin. This routine seems to be simple but almost of you ignore or do not concern about. Cleanse your make-up tools, tables, bedroom, living room, and kitchen, furniture you can touch, and touch your skin. It sounds simple? Let do it every day and you will see your skin look brighter.
6. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin – Do Exercises
Exercises are home remedies for glowing skin and your health. Believe that! Exercises will keep your body healthier, remove toxins from body, eliminate waste products from the body through sweat, and make your skin look toner. Actually, there are many exercises you can choose to improve health and improve your skin surface. Swimming, jogging, cycling, walking, yoga, or other sports are really appropriate for you. Do you know that doing exercise is so wonderful to cleanse your skin naturally? A tiny tip for you is to stay active each day, instead of riding; you can walk and go to stairs step by step. This is really a helpful activity you can do every day when going to market, supermarket, park, or any hall, just 15-20 minutes of doing exercises daily, you will surprise about the value you get.
7. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Sleep Enough
Do you usually sleep late at night? I must say that is a bad habit you should give up. The reason is that sleeping time will bring a chance to recover your energy, your mood, and your strength. Sleeping also helps you reduce stress and harmful feelings. Meanwhile, staying late at night will lead to hormonal changes and encourage pigmentations, which is the primary cause of dark skin. As the result, to have a glowing and beautiful skin, you should go to sleep early and sleep enough, at least 8 hours for adult. You can read some books or listen to some light music before sleeping if you get difficult sleeping early at night.
8. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin – Protect Your Skin
In order to have a desired skin, you should protect your skin from sun damage, chemicals, and outside factors that can make your skin uglier. Going out of your house, you need to protect your skin with SPF 30. Do you know that using sunscreen is not only needed in summer, but it is also vital in winter? So make sure that sunscreen is available in your house. Furthermore, a qualified sunscreen will protect your skin from UVB and UVA rays and your skin will avoid sunburn, rashes, and other skin conditions you might suffer. Whenever going out, you should wear long clothing to avoid sunlight. You also can wear sunglasses to prevent wrinkles caused from sunlight.
9. Eat Healthy Foods
Eating healthy foods will improve your skin, hair, and health. The reason is that foods supply enough nutrients to enhance your body, stimulate cell production, and have the importance in repairing process if you have some skin problems like oiliness. If you have oily skin and want to get a glowing skin at home, you need to eat healthy foods every day. Specifically, you need to check what you have been eating. Do you usually eat fried, processed, or junk foods? Do you often drink sugary drinks? If you say yes, it means that you have to change your eating lifestyle right now. You should choose a diet including nuts, cereals, green leafy vegetables, and fruits.
10. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Egg Whites
Egg whites are perfect natural home remedies for glowing skin, especially when you have greasy skin. This ingredient is good in vitamin A and it can dry your blemishes as well as tighten and heal your oily skin. Here is the way to use egg whites for the glowing skin:
- Break an egg and get egg white, whip, and spread it on your skin.
- Let it dry naturally and wash off with warm water.
- Alternatively, you can have an egg white, whip frequently, add some lemon juice, and apply the mixture on your affected area for 15 minutes before washing off with warm water. This remedy will soak the oil and tighten your skin significantly.
- You can do it twice per week.
11. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin – Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is high in citric acid, which plays as a natural astringent that can be used to cure constipation, fever, support digestion, improve blood vessel, heal hemorrhoids, and soothe sore throat, prevent some kidney problems, prevent cancer, decrease itch, etc. This ingredient includes antiseptic properties that can lighten your skin and heal skin discolorations as well as balance pH level on skin. The method for the glowing skin with lemon juice is:
- Combine ½ cup of distilled water with a teaspoon of lemon juice. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on skin for 10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- Another option of home remedies for glowing skin for oily skin is to mix a tablespoon of milk, ½ tablespoon f honey, and a tablespoon of lemon juice as a paste. Apply the mixture on face for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
- You can do those remedies once each day to get the best effect.
12. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Yogurt
Yogurt (or yoghourt, yoghurt) includes lactic acid, which is same as protein in milk that can absorb oil and exfoliate your skin very well, particularly when you get oily skin. Consuming yogurt every day can reduce risk of high blood pressure and it has lots of nutrients including vitamin B12, vitamin B6, riboflavin, vitamin D, calcium, and protein that will improve your health. So you can trust in this common food and follow this instruction to make your skin glowing:
- Simply, get a tablespoon of plain yogurt and apply it thoroughly on face for 15 minutes before washing off with cool water. You can do this solution once per day.
- Alternatively, you can combine some oatmeal, a tablespoon of yogurt, and a teaspoon of warm honey. Apply the mixture on the affected area for 10-15 minutes before rising off with warm water.
Discovering simple home remedies for glowing skin for oily skin? Keep reading the article and you will get more helpful solutions for oily skin.
13. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin – Tomatoes
Tomatoes are edible and they are often red. The plant comes from South American and you can consume this fruit in many ways including cooked or raw. This ingredient is very delicious when you make drinks, salads, sauces, and other dishes. Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, vitamin C, which bring benefits to your health as well as eliminate excess oil on skin and make your skin glowing dramatically. Additionally, tomatoes contain astringent, clarifying, and cooling properties that are very useful for healing oily skin. Now, you can get some tomatoes and follow this direction:
- Cut tomatoes in thin pieces and rub them on your skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and use soft towel to dry.
- You should use light moisturizer after doing this method.
- Instead, you can mix a tablespoon of honey and some tablespoons of tomato juice; rub on your skin for 15 minutes before washing off with water.
14. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Apples
Apples are efficient home remedies for glowing skin you should take advantages. This fruit are high in soothing, astringent, and antiseptic properties that can be useful for healing oily skin and making your surface glowing. Also, apples have malic acid to help you remove dead skin cells and absorb oil from skin. Here is the way to use apples if you want to get glowing skin customarily.
- Grate an apple and put them on affected region for 15 minutes before washing off with water.
- Another way is to combine a teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of grated apple, apply the mixture on face for 15 minutes and then you wash off with cool water.
15. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin –Cucumbers
Cucumber comes from India and it has been cultivated for many years ago. Europe got cucumber in 9th century, North America cultivated cucumber by 16th century and England had this fruit from 14th century. Cucumbers, one of home remedies for glowing skin for oily skin, have soothing, astringent, and cooling properties that can get rid of oily skin very well. Additionally, this fruit has mineral and vitamin, potassium, magnesium, vitamin E, vitamin A that will improve your skin complexion significantly. Here is the method to use cucumber for the glowing skin:
- Cut a cucumber into thick slices, rub on your face and leave it overnight. In the next morning, you wash your face with warm water and you can do this treatment each day to get the desired result.
- Another way is to mix lime juice and ½ teaspoon of cucumber juice, apply the mixture on oily skin, let it dry naturally and wash off with warm water. You might follow this remedy daily to reduce sunburn and lighten freckles.
- Another option is to whisk egg white and add cucumber juice, honey and lime juice. Apply the mixture on skin for 15 minutes. This method can shrink pores and regulate sebum excellently.
16. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Vinegar
If you are seeking cheap and safe home remedies for glowing skin, I think that you will not pass apple cider vinegar, which includes antibacterial property to cure acne and get rid of bacteria and oily skin. This ingredient is good in alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA) that can moisturize and tone your oily skin if you use it properly. Here is the instruction you can follow:
- Dilute ¾ cup of distilled water and ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar; apply the mixture on oily skin with a cotton ball for 5-10 minutes before washing off with cool water. You can do this method several times each week to receive great result.
- Alternatively, you can combine a cup of water with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, drink it before bedtime to balance hormones and manage oil production on skin.
- Instead of using apple cider vinegar, you can use white vinegar, which bring the same functions to your skin.
17. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin –Milk
Milk is a valuable source of nutrients such as lactose, protein, fat, fatty acids, carbohydrate, calcium, energy, vitamin A, vitamin B, choline, vitamin D, etc. Going with the advantage for health, milk is really helpful in cleansing your supple and oily skin. Milk includes alpha hydroroxy acids that can balance pH level and exfoliate skin perfectly. Now you can use milk to drink and increase skin complexion by following instruction:
- Combine some tablespoons of milk, some drops of lavender oil of sandalwood oil.
- Apply the mixture on oily skin with a cotton ball.
- Massage your skin for some minutes to increase blood circulation, leave it overnight.
- Wash your face in the next morning with cold water.
- You can do this method every day.
18. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Aloe Vera
It is used aloe vera in medicinal industry for a long time and it is also used in cosmetic production due to its rejuvenating, healing, and soothing properties. This ingredient is high in amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that can improve skin complexion, improve immune systemalkalize your body, aid detoxification, and support digestion very well. If you have acne and want to get a nice skin, aloe vera is one of the best natural home remedies for glowing skin, particularly when your ski is oily. Now you can do by following this guide:
- Cut aloe vera leaves and extract its gel, apply it on your face, let it dry before washing your face with fresh water. You can do this remedy 2-3 times each day.
- Another option is to boil ale vera leaves in water, grind the leave and add some honey, apply to your skin for 20 minutes, and then rinse off with cold water. You just need to apply it once per week.
19. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Honey
Honey can decrease excessive oil on skin, prevent wrinkles, and get rid of pores. In addition, honey can moisturize your skin and cure acne very successfully. Honey has a lot of health benefits for heart disease, cancer prevention, ulcer reduction, cough, and throat irritation. Especially, honey is very helpful in healing oily skin and makes your skin look lighter. The method is:
- Take some pure honey and apply a thin layer of honey on your face for 15 minutes before washing off with water. You can do this solution twice each day.
- Another way is to mix honey with some almonds, massage it on your skin to remove dead skin cells and remove oil, use a warm cloth and wipe your face to open pores. You can do this method once per week.
Obviously, using home remedies for glowing skin like honey is very safe and convenient because you can do it at home.
20. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin – Oranges
Oranges are great in vitamin C and it has bleaching property that can make your skin tone. As the result, oranges are effective home remedies for glowing skin for oily skin you should not neglect. Orange is a kind of fruit of citrus species that becomes a great snack for everyone. This is one of the most popular fruits all around the world and it usually grown in winter to summer. Regular consumption of orange juice will improve your skin complexion as well as lighten your skin shortly. Here are some ways to use oranges for the glowing skin:
- Mix some turmeric powder and some tablespoons of orange juice, apply the mixture on neck and face before sleeping, leave it overnight and wash off with fresh water in the next morning. You can apply this paste on legs and hands every day.
- Also, you can use dried orange peels, grind it and combine with some yogurt to make a good paste. You apply the paste on skin for 15-20 minutes before washing off with water. This method will lighten marks and spots on your skin if you do 1-2 times each week.
21. Gram Flour
Gram flour is also called bean, chickpea flour, and garbanzo bean flour made from ground chickpeas. This ingredient is used in many countries and it can be used in skin care because of its nutrients. Gram flour is one of the most natural home remedies for glowing skin and you totally can use this ingredient to get rid of excessive oil as well as moisturize your skin naturally. Housewives use gram flour to make delicious recipes, cakes, and other dishes. Gram flour does not include gluten so you can believe to use this ingredient for improving health. Here is the method for the glowing skin with gram flour:
- Combine fresh water or rose water with some gram flour to get a thick paste. Apply the mixture on legs, hands, and face. Wait until it is dry naturally and then you wash off with water.
- Also, you can mix a teaspoon of flour and a tablespoon of yogurt, apply it on face for 15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
22. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Papaya
Papaya is not only a tasteful fruit for health, but it is also useful in beauty treatments including skin care. Papaya includes bleaching property and other nutrients to make your skin more glowing. This fruit is high in vitamin A and you can eat it to improve eye health. How to use papaya for the glowing skin? Follow this:
- One of the simplest home remedies for glowing skin with papaya is to eat this fruit more frequently. You can lighten your skin by using this method.
- The second method is to rub papaya on your oily skin, dry it naturally and wash with cold water. You can follow the treatment once each day.
- Also, you can mash papaya, mix it with lemon juice, apply the mixture on neck and face, and massage it gently. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash off with cold water. You can do this once per week to change skin beauty.
23. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin –Turmeric
Turmeric has yellow color but it does not make your skin yellowish. Actually, turmeric can prevent cancer if you use it every day by adding into recipes. Moreover, turmeric has melanin and can build up and improve skin complexion very effectually. This ingredient has antioxidant and antiseptic properties to make your skin look more active. The way to use turmeric as one of home remedies for glowing skin for oily skin is:
- Combine some tablespoons of milk cream and turmeric powder to get a thick paste, apply the mixture on your oily skin, let it dry, and wash with lukewarm water. This method is appropriate for whitening skin if you follow it regularly.
- Another option is to mix a teaspoon of lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder, and some teaspoons of gram flour, apply the paste on face for 20-25 minutes, dry it naturally and rinse off with lukewarm water. You can do the method twice per week.
24. Rose Water
Rose water is commonly used in skin care and you should use this product more often if you want to get home remedies for glowing skin. Rose water is also called attar, which is used to improve skin surface. Following this method is so simple; you just need to rub some rose water on oily skin. However, you should not use rose water right after exfoliating skin. By using this method, you can enhance skin health, lighten your skin, and help your skin absorb nutrients easier. Rose water is also good for removing skin tags, warts, and moles.
25. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Beeswax
Beeswax can moisturize your skin and make your skin look whiter and smooth. Additionally, beeswax can minimize the influence of environment to your skin. So you can use it at home for skin care, especially when you want to have a glowing skin:
- Get enough amount of beeswax and store it in refrigerator from 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, you get some sheep fat and whisk it.
- Then add beeswax, vegetable oil, and sheep fat, stir frequently.
- Apply this mixture on oily skin before bedtime.
- Wash off with warm water in the next morning
26. Home Remedies For Glowing Skin – Ice
Ices are available in your house and it is one of the simplest home remedies for glowing skin effectually. This ingredient can brighten your skin, improve circulation of blood vessels, refresh your skin, and shrink the pores. Ice is also used in some conditions such as toothache, hemorrhoids, or swelling, and pain on skin. The method to use ice for the glowing skin is:
- Use ice cubes and rub on your face, hands, or legs.
- You can rub it directly or cover ice cubes with a soft towel.
- Do this method every day to get the perfect skin.
27. Sweet Potato
Sweet potato is a dicotyledonous plant and it is in the family of Convolvulaceae. This vegetable is also called ipomoea batatas and you can eat shoots as well as young leaves as vegetables. It is a root vegetable and sweet, starchy, and large. Sweet potato is connected to potato but it is not in family of nightshade. This vegetable is great in beta carotene, potassium, and vitamin C that can tighten your skin consistently. So you should eat or add sweet potato in your daily diet to get its benefits. Also, you can drink sweet potato juice to get the same advantages from it.
28. Carrot Juice
Carrot has full nutrients and vitamins such as protein, fibers, carbohydrates, fat, calories, and cholesterol. Carrot juice has a significant content of vitamin B, folate, vitamin A, and other minerals such as iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, copper, calcium. Carrots also used in making juices, soups, and various healthy recipes for many years ago. Carrot juice has a sweet taste and it will improve your eyesight and skin complexion. It is suggested that you use carrot juice to treat acne and detoxify your body well. Simply, you should eat carrot every day to prevent dark skin and nourish your skin naturally. Also, you can make a paste as this:
- Combine buttermilk, gram flour, lemon juice, and carrot juice. Leave the mask for 1 hour, apply the mixture on face, and wash off with water. This mask will help your skin look beautiful and young. You can use this paste 2-3 times each week.
- You also can combine sugar, milk powder, and grated carrot, apply it on your oily skin for 15-20 minutes, and rinse off with water. You can do this treatment once per week.
29. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Strawberry
Strawberry is one of the best home remedies for glowing skin you should take effectiveness at home. In order to get a beautiful and a glowing skin at home, you should prepare a tablespoon of flour, a tablespoon of honey, and 2 strawberries. The steps are:
- Mix flour, honey, and strawberries as a good mixture.
- Stir it well and apply on face, neck for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Alternatively, you can mix honey, milk, and strawberries as a thick paste. Wait for 20 minutes before rinsing off with water.
30. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Clay
Natural masks are great home remedies for glowing skin for oily skin. Clay paste is a special treatment to help you refine skin, tighten pores, clear dead cells, and remove dirt, makeup, as well as manage oiliness on your skin. Clay is a natural soil or rock that mixes one or more minerals. Clays are plastic because of its water and it will be harder and non-plastic when it is dry. Depending on soil content, clay has many colors including brown, gray, or white. Here is the way to use clay for the glowing skin you should follow:
- Get some tablespoons of clay; add some rose water or fresh water to get a nice paste.
- Apply the mixture to your neck or face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with water completely.
- You can do this remedy once per week to remove oiliness on skin.
31. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Salt
Salt includes sodium chloride, chemical compound and it presents in seawater. This spicy is one of the oldest ingredients to make your recipes more delicious. Adding salt into your foods, seasonings, and other dishes will make your diets more delicious. This is not only a necessary ingredient for health, but it is also good for your skin as it removes oiliness and dries your skin well. The process is:
- Get a spray bottle, put tepid water in it.
- Add some salt and stir frequently.
- Spray the water on face when you close your eyes.
- You can do this method each day to get rid of oiliness on skin and make your skin more glowing.
32. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Cornstarch
In 1840, Thomas Kingsford invented cornstarch when he was working in a factory in New Jersey. After that, cornstarch has been used in many countries and the benefits are amazing. You can use cornstarch to soothe skin irritation, cure fungus, make a good deodorant, make your skin fresh and dry, remove stains, etc. Do you want to eliminate oiliness from skin? Do you want to dry up your skin? The method is:
- Mix some warm water and some tablespoons of cornstarch as a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture on face for some minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- You can do this method once per day to relieve oily skin.
33. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin –Almond
Almond is used in medicinal industry, it has a nice taste and it can improve your brain, regulate cholesterol, improve bone, enhance heart health, improve immune system, prevent cancer, fight inflammation, regulate blood pressure, increase energy, prevent cancer, good for weight loss, for pregnant women, and almond is really helpful for your skin:
- Get a small amount of almond and mix it with some honey as a good paste.
- Massage the mixture on oily skin including hands, face, and neck, and every part of the body.
- Scrub it thin layer and leave it for 5-10 minutes with a cloth.
- Then rinse off with water and do it every day to reduce oily skin to get glowing skin.
34. Baking Soda
Baking soda can do more things than you expect. You can use baking soda to create washes, improve hair health, brighten your skin, make a deodorant, brighten your floor, shine your silver, sprinkle your box, brush teeth, exfoliate skin, reduce heartburn, and so on. Baking soda will balance pH levels, exfoliate skin, and manage oiliness. Moreover, baking soda will regulate oil production and remove dead skin cells very well. Here is the instruction how to use baking soda for the glowing skin:
- Mix a tablespoon of water and some tablespoons of baking soda.
- Get the paste and apply it on your face for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- You can do this method each day to get the desired effect.
35. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Banana
Banana is a powerful fruit and it can help you reduce stress, improve energy, protect muscle cramps, improve mood, decrease swelling, aid weight loss, strengthen nervous system, relieve anemia, lower blood pressure, and so on. Banana also helps you soothe skin, hydrate, and tighten your skin effectively. The process of using banana in making nice skin:
- Cut a banana into different slices, add a tablespoon of honey.
- Blend both honey and banana.
- Add some orange juice or lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
- Use a warm cloth and rinse the area you applied the paste.
- Pat it dry and apply the natural moisturizer.
36. Home Remedies for Glowing Skin – Oatmeal
Oatmeal is also called white oats and it can be rolled, crushed, or steel-cut. This ingredient is very useful in lowering cholesterol, losing weight, and improving skin health. By combining oatmeal with other ingredients, you might get a lot of delicious and healthy recipes for health and beauty. Now you can follow this direction to get a glowing skin with oatmeal:
- Mix a tablespoon of oatmeal with aloe vera gel.
- Apply the paste on your face, neck, hands, legs, or affected area.
- Leave it for 15 minutes before washing off with water.
- If you get acne, do not use this remedy, you can use those home remedies for glowing skin instead.
If you want to get more useful and natural home remedies for many skin and health problems, you might visit our main Home Remedies page.
After reading the article about top 36 natural home remedies for glowing skin for oily skin, I hope that the solutions are really helpful, especially when you have oily skin. This article is for informational purpose only, so you should go to see the doctor immediately if you cannot get better effect from those home remedies. If you have any question, please leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon.