Friday is the most blessed day of the week for all Muslims around the world. As the Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:
’We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection, though the former nations were given the Scriptures before us. Then, this was their day (i.e. Friday) prescribed for them, but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday), and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews’ (holy day is) tomorrow, and the Christians’ is the day after tomorrow’. [Bukhari and Muslim]
It is the day of blessings, so it is imperative that we pray the most on this day to please Allah. As Muslims, it is our duty to feel and absorb the joy of this day. Most importantly, we should bring excitement in wishing our friends and family on this blessed day.
In this article
- Jumma Mubarak Wishes
- Jumma Mubarak Dua
- Jumma Mubarak Quotes
- Jummah Mubarak Blessing Quotes
Jumma Mubarak Wishes
Here are some ways you can wish your friends and family on this beautiful day.
- May you have glorious Jummah filled with blessings throughout the day.
- May Allah bestow you with endless showers of blessings on this day. Jumma Mubarak!
- May Allah keep you safe and sound through all your upcoming journeys of life.
- May this day fill us with piousness and pour the barakah of Allah upon us.
- May Allah bestow his blessings on you in this world and hereafter.
- On this beautiful day, I pray that Allah gives you all the peace deserve.
- The best thing you can do on this blessed Jumma is to seek the forgiveness of Allah.
- Jummah Mubarak to you and your family. Don’t forget to pray to Allah and thank him for all the good things in your life.
- May your every Jummah be filled with the blessings of Allah.
- I wish you good health, a healthy mind, and prosperous life. Jumma Mubarak.
- May your virtues increase with every Jumma that you live through.
- I hope this Jumma brings prosperity to your virtues and financial life.
- May Allah forgive us for all our misdeeds and trespasses on this blessed day.
- May Allah protects you and your family, for this is the most sacred day of the week.
- Allah called it the promised day in the Quran; make sure you promise to be a better Muslim on this day.
- May the Almighty bless you with his greatest favours. Jumma Mubarak.
- May all your supplications of Allah come true on this glorious day. Have a great Jumma.
- His kindness has no limits, and make sure that you ask for most of it on this day. Jumma Mubarak!
- Thought of you on this beautiful Jumma. I hope you have a great day.
- On this Jumma, let us pray and ask forgiveness and goodwill of Allah.
Jumma Mubarak Dua
Most of the prayers come true on the day of Jummah. It is a beautiful thing in the sights of Allah to pray for someone other than you.
- May Allah bless your wife and children with a long, healthy, and prosperous life.
- May all your relationships in life be strong and steady due to the blessing of this day.
- May you always be guided towards the right path with the will of Allah Almighty.
- May Allah brings us closer to him, show us the path of the righteous.
- May our most merciful God never let us go astray from the right path.
- May this Jummah bring you fruits of divinity.
- I shall pray for you today, and I wish you do the same for me. Jumma Mubarak!
- On this auspicious day, may Allah forgive, protect, and guide us through this life.
- May Allah help us get up with more strength than before if we ever fall from grace.
- May we never follow the path of transgressors but the path of the righteous.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes
1. Either some people stop neglecting the Friday prayers, or Allah will seal their hearts and they will be among the heedless.– Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
2. When Friday comes, the angels sit at the doors of the mosque and record who comes to the Jumu`ah prayer. Then, when the imam comes out, the angels roll up their scrolls.
3. O You who believe! when the call is proclaimed for Jummah (Friday Prayer), come fast to the remembrance of Allah.– Quran 62:9(Video) Jumma Mubarak Quotes | Jumma Mubarak Status | Jumma Mubarak Wishes | Jumma Mubarak Poetry | ISLAMIC
4. O Allah I call you to witness and you are sufficient witness and I call to witness all your angels. the inhabitants of your heavens. the bearers of your throne. that I bear witness that you are Allah: There is no god but You. You Alone.
5. The Messenger of Allah, (PBUH), said: “whoever hears the call to Friday prayer and he does not come, and he heart it again and does not come, and he hears it again and does not come, then Allah will put a seal over his heart and give him the heart of a hypocrite.”
6. “Come to Masjid early for the Jumma (Friday) prayer and earn bonus reward of as much as offering a camel.”Sahih Al Bukhari 929.
7. “Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and Hajj is the balance of life.”– imam ibn Al-Qayyim
8. O you who have believed, when (the adhan) is called for the prayers on the day of Jumma, then proceed to the remembrance of God and leave the trade. That is better for you. if you only know.
9. Find When the prayer has been concluded, disperse within the land and week from the bounty of God, and remember God often that you may succeed.Al Quran 62: verses 9-10(Video) Inspirational Quotes | Motivational Quotes For Success In Life | Best Quotes Status | Good Think
10. The Friday prayer in the congregation is an obligation on every single Muslim. except for four: an owned slave, a woman, a child, and a sick person.– Abu Dawud: 1067
11. Keep yourself far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions, like a fire eats up and burns wood.– Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
12. Do not choose the Friday night among all other nights for Qiyam (night vigil prayer,) and do not choose Friday among all other days for fasting except that one of you have accustomed to.– Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
Jummah Mubarak Blessing Quotes
1. On this day there is a time when no Muslim stands and prays, asking Allaah for something, but Allah will grant him it. And The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) gestured with his hands to indicate how short that time is.
2. A believer who dies on Friday or night becomes a martyr and gets rid of the torment in the grave. (Abu Nuaym) The sins of those who visit the grave of the parents on Fridays will be forgiven and their rights will be paid. (Tirmidhi) The sins of those who read the Surah Yasin on Friday night are forgiven.– Isfehani
3. On Friday, a person takes ablution as much as he can, brushes his hair and comb his beard, or goes to the mosque after rubbing off the fragrance in his house, but he does not break between the two people sitting next to each other, then he performs the prayers as much as Allah Almighty has determined for him, then without uttering his voice. If he listens to the imam, his sins from that Friday to the next Friday will be forgiven.– Bukhârî, Friday 6:19(Video) Yaad Rakho | Best Heart Touching Quotes in Urdu Part 50 | Urdu Quotes about Life | Life Quotes
4. After the Friday prayer, without getting up from his seat, a hundred times, I praise the Almighty Allah. I ask Allah to forgive me ”, Allah (SWT) forgives the one hundred thousand sins and twenty-four thousand sins of his parents.
5. Rasul (PBUH) said Allah has made this day of Jumma like Eid. That’s why it’s the happiest day of the entire week when all of the Muslims come together to pray in the mosque.
6. Allah will cover up on the day of resurrection the defects (faults) of the one who covers up the faults of the others in this world.– Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
7. The prophet (PBUH) said: “You do not do evil to those who do evil to you. But you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness.”– Bukhari
8. The love of Allah is the Power of the heart, The sustenance of the heart, The light of the heart”
9. Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.(Video) Best Collection Of Motivational Quotes In Urdu #53 | Urdu Quotes | Heart Touching Quotes In Urdu
10. I leave behind me two things, The Quran and My Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.– Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
Never let this day go to waste. You never know if you will live through to the next Jumma. Try to gather as many blessings with prayers and good deeds as possible. I hope you like these quotes and sayings. If you have more, leave them in the comments.
Best Jumma Mubarak quotes and sayings - BestForYourLife (2022)
Friday is the most blessed day of the week for Muslims around the world. It is imperative that we pray the most on this day to please Allah. As Muslims, it is our duty to feel and absorb the joy of this day. Most importantly, we should bring excitement in wishing our friends and family happy Friday. May this day fill us with piousness and pour the barakah of Allah upon us.
Jummah Mubarak to you and your family. Don't forget to pray to Allah and thank him for all the good things in your life. I wish you good health, a healthy mind, and prosperous life. The Friday prayer in the congregation is an obligation on every single Muslim except for four: an owned slave, a woman, a child, and a sick person. When the prayer has been concluded, disperse within the land and week from the bounty of God, and remember God often that you may succeed.
On Friday, a person takes ablution as much as he can, brushes his hair and comb his beard, or goes to the mosque after rubbing off the fragrance in his house, but he does not break between the imam and the person sitting next to him. The love of Allah is the Power of the heart. – Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam). Never let this day go to waste. Try to gather as many blessings with prayers and good deeds as possible. Leave your favourite Jumma Mubarak quotes and sayings in the comments.
40+ Jumma Mubarak Quotes with Images and Wishes
In Islamic countries, Friday consists of congregational prayer (known as Salat-al-Jumma), special desired prayers along with inspirational and motivational Islamic lectures from Islamic scholars. Friday is a wonderful day to repent and ask forgiveness for your sins which have been done by you conspicuously or unconsciously. Recitation of Surah Kahf has been given an immense importance and emphasis especially on the day of Friday right after Jumma prayers. Also tons of rewards have been promised by Almighty Allah for persons who always used to receite Surah Khaaf on Friday. Have a look at these 50 Best Allah Quotes and Sayings with Images.
Skipping a Jumma prayer is like draining a diamond ring to drain. Be grateful for the uncountable blessings that He has showered upon us even without being asked for. If you have got new clothing in your closet save it to wear on Friday and you will get effortless Bonus ajar. The below cards have been creatively designed so that warm wishes of yours for your loved ones can be translated through these messages embossed in the images below.
100 Jumma Mubarak Quotes, Dua And Wishes
Jumaah prayer, which holds every Friday after noon – instead of the Zuhr prayer – was ordained by Almighty Allah as stated in the Qur'an. There is no better way to begin a Friday than sending some lovely Jumaah Mubarak prayers and wishes to your loved ones. May Allah (SWT) make us excel in all aspect of life & grants you & Your family Al-Jannah Firdausi. Ameen Ya Hayyu, Ya Qayyum. May Almighty Allah make you an inspiration to other Muslims for emulation.
May the Source of Your Happiness be a Mystery to the World. May Allah guide your ways and protect you from all evils. Invoke in Allah or invoke in the Most Gracious (Allah), by whatever name you invoke Him, for to Him belong the best name. Hidinah Sirotol Mustakeem:. May Almighty Allah guide us to the right part today and the rest of your life.
May Allah grant us to be among those who lead a life in His path and take every breath and the last with the word of testimony. May this jummah lighten your life with teachings of Islam and protect you from calamity. Allah (SWT) knows what your silent heart wants, even if you don't include it in your prayers. May Allah Control Our Hearts while going astray, divert thoughts from planning evils against others. Allah (SWT) is the sole owner of life and death.
He is the One who gives life, and who is going to take it when the time comes. Our task is to stay true to our faith to the very last breath. It is to make our life blessed with righteous deeds. #JummahMubarak is a wonderful day to pray, to love, to care, to smile, and to thank God for all the blessings we received. May this honourable day brings a great deal of satisfaction and favour everyone of us with his endowments.
Best Jumma Mubarak quotes
Jumma Mubarak is a blessed day for all Muslims. On this day, Muslims congregate to worship and praise Allah. For this reason, Muslims consider Friday to be their holy day of worship. You can share these lovely quotes about Jumma with your family and friends. Whoever reads Surah-Al Kahf on Jumma Mubarak, Allah (SWT) promises He would have light in their life.
This quote reminds us that we should always fear and revere Allah for He is the Almighty creator. It is an encouragement to believers who are going through rough patch in their lives. O Allah (SWT), Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire. O Allah, give me eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst and a mind that forgets the bad.
This is a lovely quote that reminds us to be grateful for everything that Allah gives us. We should appreciate everything He grants us. Helping people who are in need does not mean that your help must be a grand gesture. Instead, we should help out the needy in any way that we can. This is a great quote to share with your loved ones to inspire them to do good on Jumma Mubarak.
Reminds us that we should always treat other people how we would like to be treated. Also serves as a reminder that what we do to others will come back to us. This is a lovely prayer that you can send to your family and friends on Jumma Mubarak. Friday is the designated day of worship for all Muslims. Good days give you happiness, bad days experience, worst days teach you lessons, never blame any day in your life for anything.
Every believer must observe the holy day of worship which is Friday. True believers understand the power of sincere prayer offered up to Allah. Jumma Mubarak is not just a day for prayer and worship. It is also a day to carry out good deeds and helping the needy.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes 👌 Best Wishes Sayings
Here are some Jummah Mubarak Quotes & Wishes. Happy Jumma Mubarak long life and good health to you and your friends. May the Noor be for you on this day, I am praying collection than this. Please keep me well and remember me in your prayers. Friday is highly best day in the world, other than Friday.
Jumma Mubarak Wishes you with lots of happiness and joy on the Day of Republikon (PBUH). Alhamdulillah, again we've taken part ready to forgive from Almighty. Jumma Mubarak to mosque, because it's Friday and his Imaan gets prayers. May Allah listen to us and we will be kind to one another. Friday is considered a Jumma Mubarak, which means the day of love and respect for Almighty Allah.
Wishes for the day of Jumma, also known as 'Eid for Poor', on this day when Allah gives blessings from Allah. Everyone should go in Englishto you, dear wife. May Allah bless you with His eternal acceptance and accept your prayers. Jumma Mubarak is the time to ask Allah to forgive your sins and bring you closer to Him. Friday is the day of Jumma Mubarak, when we ask Allah to bless us with lots of good health, wealth and happiness.
Al-Kahf on the Sallam) said- Allah the Almighty a camel. –. Sahih Al Bukhari on schedule for allows us to today, and our sins Wishing you a seek for mercy! Oh Allah, show us the our prayers! A significant place to use as a place to ask for more from your family, friends, colleagues, and relatives.
Asalam-u-Alaikum everyone, Jumma Mubarak is one of our collections will yours. Wishing you a dua, and I shall us follow the us away from us to do Jumma is a precious gift. Every Friday is Jumma Mubarak, a day to share a day as a member of Islam. It's Friday! to all of Jumma Mubarak!
the first and holy blessings! by Allah's orders till heart and calm. Allah knows what's in the follow the good the wrong things. On this auspicious day of Jumma Mubarak, we ask Allah to grant us peace, joy and forgiveness.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes, Dua and Wishes - WishesMsg
Fridays of every week are considered Jumma – a holy day for all Muslims worldwide. This auspicious day holds great meaning for the pious, so it is important to greet other Muslims with greetings like these. Social media is another form of expressing such gestures. Wishing you a graceful Jumma Mubarak. May Allah listen to our petitions and favor us this Friday by lessening all our troubles!
[Jumma-Mubark-to-Everyone]. May Allah keep our Imaan strong in our heart and grant us Forgiveness. Wishing you a blessed and glorious Jumma Mubarak! May our earnest prayers be heard by the Almighty today, and our sins forgiven by His grace. Friday prayers are an expiation for whatever sins come in between, so long as one does not commit any major sin.
Jumma- the sixth day of Islamic week holds religious significance's in every Muslim's life. With the above-mentioned Jumma Mubarak wishes, you can wish your family, friends, colleagues, and relatives. Boost them up for doing more prayers on this graceful day and encourage them to ask for blessings from Allah.
250+ Jumma Mubarak Quotes - Jumma Quotes, Dua and Wishes
Jumma Mubarak Quotes & Wishes With Images. O Allah, teach me that which will benefit me and increase me in knowledge. Make us among the pious one and grant us the pleasure in this world and hereafter. May he forgive us and guide our ways unto the path of righteousness. Whoever reads surah Al Kahf on the day of Jummah will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.
May Almighty Allah grant you peace, stability, prosperity, goodness, love, kindness and peace of mind. Allah's divine helps a person break all barriers and achieve that height which earlier seemed impossible to overcome. Good things and good things alone shall Allah provide unto you, Jumma Mubarak. May He grant us to be among those who take every breath and the last with the word of testimony. Jumma Mubarak signifies 'favored Friday' and Friday is viewed as a favored day for Muslims.
On this day, Muslims have a congregational petition, as well as tune in to an address and make exceptional supplications to get the most out of Allah's gifts. Allah (SWT) is the healer of illnesses. He blesses the suffering with remedies. He is the help to the helpless, hope to the hopeless. May Almighty Allah make you a shining example of a true Muslim and an inspiration to other Muslims.
Ya Hayyu, Ya Qayyum. Allah (SWT) is the sole owner of life and death. May our Lord let our hearts, psyches, and bodies grasp the mosques. Eat together and not separately, for the blessings is associated with the company. Spread love and peace around you today because Friday is for peace.
Muslims offer Juma prayers on the last Friday of Ramadan. Alhumdulillah (Peace, Wisdom and Understanding) - Jumma Mubarak. Friday Means Peace Of Mind, Long Sleep, All Day Naps, Some Good Food And A Joyous Weekend Ahead. The day when angels are standing at the doors of the masjid, to record who comes first for prayers. Insha Allah grant us all of the blessings of the Qur'an unto you now and forever Insha Allah.
May Allah guide your ways and protect you from all evils. O Allah never reveals the source of the rain, the sun and the sand – Jumma Mubarak. Wishes include asking God for joy and euphoria throughout the entire years this Jumma. Allah's guidance on Hashabu Kaf (People of the Cave) to sustain their faith, and guide them while going astray. Allah will dignify, simplify, glorify, qualify, quantify, fortify, amplify, purify and justify you and your loved ones.
I have seen my dua's being answered within minutes. I shall not give up making dua; for dua is the believer's weapon. The Prophet Muhammad SAW said: The one closest to Allah (SWT) will greet first – Jumma Mubarak. May Allah grant you all your wishes and give you even better things than you asked for, insha Allah. Do not think small or smaller than Ameen.
Friday is one of the images of our Holy Religion of Islam, Friday is leniency. There is an hour on Friday if a Muslim gets it while offering Salat (prayer) and asks something from Allah. Juma'at Kareem Ahky is one of the best of abundance. May Allah sufficiently provide all your needs efficiently, and adequately heed to your desires. Use this Jumat to place your future in the guiding hands of Allah, and you shall find goodness.
Allah (SWT) restored Ayub's health, He delivered Yunus from the shirk, He rescued Noah and his followers from the water, He defended Ibrahim from the mighty fire of Nomurud. May He save you from your enemy, calamity, sickness, death, sadness, grief and sorrow. Jumma Mubarak means 'blessed Friday' and Friday is considered a blessed day for Muslims. On this day, Muslims not only have a congregational prayer, but they also listen to a lecture and make special prayers to get the most out of Allah's blessings.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes (With Pictures) - My Islam
Jumma is derived from the word Al-Jam' in Arabic which means to gather. There's is even a surah in the Quran titled Al-Jumu'ah. Friday was not just chosen to get a separate holiday from the Jews and Christians. Be clean and stay silent during Jumma Prayers and Allah forgives the sins for the whole week. If anyone performs ablution, doing it well, then come to the Friday prayer, and listens and keeps silence, his sins between that time and the next Friday will be forgiven, with three days extra.
Friday Jumma is one of the best times to make Duaa. The good deed of the recitation of Surah Kahf will appear as light and guidance on the Day of Resurrection. This light will protect the Muslim from the horrors of the grave and the Hereafter. Friday Prayer is one of the best opportunity for Muslims to ask Allah for anything they desire. Be clean and beautify yourself as you would for Eid (that is wear good clothes). Don't miss three Jumma in a row, and don't fast on friday unless fasting the day before and after.
100 [Best] Jumma Mubarak Status, Captions, Quotes & Wishes
Jumma Mubarak Status,. Happy Wishes for Jumma and Jummah Mubarak Messages to have a blessed Friday. According to Islam, the best day of days is the holy Friday. The Almighty Allah give this day a special worth so that Muslim people make special prayers. Happiness, Prayers, Respect, and Love, I request you to remember me in your Prayers.
May Allah forgive our sins which we have done intentionally or unintentionally. Remember, every time a servant of Allah endures every loss he experiences, Allah always has a reward for him. Allah understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say Them. When we repair our relationship with Allah, He repairs everything else for us. Don't delay to do any good work.
You don't know which actions will lead you to Jannah. Allah (SWT) doesn't respond to prayers from a frivolous and indifferent heart. The most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy. Every day connects us to Allah, but this day has more importance than any other. May Allah grant your every single wish.
On this day there is a time when no Muslim stands and prays, asking Allaah for something, but Allaah will grant him it. May Allah shower his countless blessings on you and your family on this holy day. Best wishes for Jummah Mubarak. The sweetness of life is in good deeds and remembering Allah is the best deed. Have faith that your prayers are never wasted.
You never know when, where, or how Allah is going to answer, but know for sure that He will! Whoever reads Surah Al-Kahf on the day of Jumu'ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next. Celebrate this day and exchange Jumma's wishes or messages with your friends and family.
Best Jumma Mubarak quotes - Halla News
Jumma Mubarak is a blessed day for all Muslims. On this day, Muslims congregate to worship and praise Allah. For this reason, Muslims consider Friday to be their holy day of worship. Read the list below to find some lovely quotes about Jumma Mubarak. Whoever reads Surah-Al Kahf on Jumu'ah, Allah (SWT) promises He would have light in his life.
I wish you to have the same, with blessings throughout the week. This is one of those Jumma Mubarak quotes in English that seeks to put our faith back in line. O Allah (SWT), Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire. O Allah, I call You to witness and You are sufficient Witness.
This is a wonderful prayer to offer up to Allah on Jumma Mubarak. This is a beautiful quote that spreads the love and joy of Allah on Jumma Mubarak. Reminds us that we have the responsibility to help those who are in need. Also reminds us to always be sincere in our prayers to Allah for He knows everything that is in our hearts. This is a great quote to share with your loved ones to inspire them to do good on Jumma Mubarak.
This prayer asks Allah to grant us relief from negative energies such as anxiety and grief. It also serves as a reminder that what we do to others will come back to us. Friday is the designated day of worship for all Muslims. On Friday believers must drop any other business and congregate to worship Allah. Good days bring us happiness, bad days give us experience, worst days teach us lessons.
Never blame any day in your life for negative experiences. Every believer must observe the holy day of worship which is Friday. Jumma Mubarak is a day for carrying out good deeds and helping the needy. True believers understand the importance of giving to the less fortunate and helping those in need by sharing these inspirational quotes.