Remember the picture of an old lady with broken teeth, but the most beautiful and charming smile? The picture went viral and speaks volumes about the power and magic of a genuine smile! Though we are talking about a woman here, a beautiful smile is not just a woman’s domain. What’s a great compliment for a man’s smile? “Million watt!” Try this on your man.
Yes, men too can mesmerize the opposite sex with their smile. It is actually a lesser-known fact that women actually find men with beautiful smiles irresistible. It makes them appear pleasant and easy-going and when they twist the edge of their lips a little, they also look sexy! Think about it, the moment you see someone smiling at you, don’t you naturally respond with a smile? Take this opportunity to compliment your man on his smile.
Somehow, women only praise men on their manly roles and duties. Let’s mix the yin-and-yang a bit and make a conscious effort to acknowledge and cheer their not so appreciated features and characteristics. Thinking about how this might be a bit awkward? Don’t worry we are here to make sure the compliment comes off as genuine!
We will help you with suggestions that you can use to compliment your man’s smile at the right time with the right words and this will ensure he smiles even more. In fact, men love compliments, so know how to give the best compliments to a guy.
How To Come Up With Smile Related Compliments For Men?
Table of Contents
How to tell a guy he has a nice smile? Coming up with beautiful smile compliments for men shouldn’t be all that difficult.
You need to keep the following points in mind while complimenting men for their smile:
- Notice his smile and his face when he smiles deeply so that you can compliment him appropriately
- Make sure you are specific when complimenting his smile and describing the impact his smile has on you
- Sincerity is appreciated when it comes to compliments about smiles. So do not exaggerate, but try and express how it adds to his personality in normal but loving terms.
- At times, try to compliment your man’s smile in front of other people to let him know how much his lovely smile lights up your day
- Any kind of demeaning and backhanded praise regarding the smile should be avoided. Remember, fake praise on a genuine smile is the worst.
- Be direct, spontaneous, and simple when you are showering compliments on a guy. You will love the way he reacts to it.
A reader once told us that he had always been extremely conscious of his teeth as he had never had braces when younger (so they were very crooked). On top of this, he was a heavy smoker and caffeine drinker and this had yellowed his teeth over time.
He avoided smiling as he felt insecure about his teeth and did not think women would react positively to his smile. Then one day, he was out with a group of people and saw a heartwarming exchange between an old man and a stray dog and couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear.
One of his female friends immediately said she loved the way his smile lit up his eyes and that he should smile more. He remembers this incident till date and always remembers her fondly.
Related Reading: 10 Ways To Shower Appreciation On Your Husband
15 Ways To Compliment A Man’s Smile – And Make Him Smile More
Compliments go such a long way really. They make our self-esteem shoot up and improve our mood by leaps and bounds. Ladies, if you are looking for ways in which smile related compliments can be used, then this article is for you. You’ll leave the man grinning broadly after you’ve dropped one of these lines.
Here are the 15 best compliments on a man’s smile that you can use or even personalize based on the situation or your needs. You’re the best judge of which line will be the most effective with your man in question. Let’s get started on these beautiful smile compliments!
1. Your smile is a mix of happiness and confidence
His smile will reflect not only his friendly character but also his confident nature. An underachiever or a person who is always under stress will not be smiling a lot, right?
So you can assume that a person who is happy is satisfied with where he is professionally or in his personal relationships and is hopeful about the future.
In this fast-paced world that we live in, it is not easy for people to acknowledge their accomplishments and they are always comparing themselves with others. The best compliment for him is when you say, “I love the way you smile cause I can see your satisfaction with life behind it, and I feel the same!”
2. Your smile brightens my day
How to compliment your guy’s smile? You can let him know how his smiling face makes your day better. By conveying to him how reassuring and calming you find his smile at the end of a long day you are letting him know he is important in your life.
Let your man know how his smile helps wash away all your worries, how it reassures you that tomorrow is going to be a better day. To be the protector and provider of a family is hard-wired in men and you are letting him know how much you appreciate him handling responsibilities by expressing how much you need him. This is a very sweet and short compliment on smile.
Related Reading: 101 Best Pick-Up Lines For Guys
3. Your smile can kill me (well, not literally)
Do guys like compliments on their smile? Trust us they love it. Make sure you look him directly in the eye when you compliment him like this. Eye contact will increase the impact of your delivery.
To let him know how sensual his smile is, you could also use a subtle wink along with this. This is both adorable and sexy at the same time and will definitely make him blush. Go all out and see him going all out with this fantastic compliment about smiles.
4. Your smile has become my guiding light
When you having a bad day at work or feeling low due to personal conflict, your guy’s smile probably brings some positivity in your life and alleviates your stress immediately. It assures you that everything is going to be all right.
This is a great compliment to give to a guy because it goes so much deeper than just a physical compliment. Text him a compliment for his smile. If he is not with you in person, let him know how thinking of him and his smile made you feel instantly better. You can even send him a smiling picture of yours along with this compliment.
5. Your smile boosts my confidence
There might be times when you are feeling low about yourself — you did not get that project or the boss was upset with you or perhaps a friend cancelled the lunch plans you were looking forward to.
Tell him that thinking about his smile made you feel better about yourself because it reminded you that he will love you even when you don’t love yourself.
His smile reinstates your faith in your capabilities and motivates you to take on challenges head-on. Let him know that when you seem him next, you are also looking forward to his long warm hugs. What an amazing compliment about smiles!
6. My love for you grows more and more when I see you smile
This can be considered as one of the most romantic smile related compliments one can give a man because it expresses your love for him in the best possible manner.
It will make your guy realize that his smile has not let the attraction between the two of you want. If you want to know how to compliment someone’s smile, this is the way to go. A short compliment on smiles like this is truly wonderful.
Related Reading: 12 Signs Of Unconditional Love In A Relationship
7. Your eyes shine when you smile
Another way of complimenting his smile is by letting him know the wonders it does for his other facial features. Tell him that his smile makes his entire face light up, especially his eyes. He smiles and this is enough to make you weak in your knees.
If you want a one word compliment for his smile, use stunning, mesmerizing, ethereal, and he will smile at you all the more. Most girls try and come up long winding sentences of praise when they are trying to figure out how to compliment someone’s smile. They don’t know that short and simple does the trick better, because it sounds genuine.
8. Looking at your lovely smiling face makes me smile
Looking for a compliment about smiles? You’re in the perfect place. The reason why your guy always has a smiling face is that he knows you like it. His smiling face makes you smile as well and he finds your smiling face irresistible. What a happy merry-go-round!
By complimenting him like this you are in fact confessing that you know he knows it makes you happy and that is adorable. Even if you imagine his smile, it is enough to bring a sweet smile on your face. It is the best smile compliment for a crush.
9. Your smile is deeply sensuous
Sometimes during your intimate moments with your man, his smile must be the thing which captures your heart. So now, every time his smile is tempting youthere is no harm in letting him know that you find his smile alluring and sensuous.
A sensuous smile can make you want to kiss his lips more. Just go ahead and tell him that and compliment his smile.
Locked in his embrace when he smiles down at you, tell him how your heart starts going into a flurry and he would love this compliment for his smile.
10. Your smile is better than (insert someone’s name) smile
Compare the smile of your guy with either your favorite actor’s smile or the smile of someone popular to make him see that you love his smile is better than any one else’s. This smile compliment will make him smile even more.
It’ll flatter him more than he’ll care to admit, but you will secretly win his heart. If you want to know how to compliment someone’s smile, exaggerate a little. It’s sweet to say that his smile is better than Bradley Cooper’s. Good ol’ fashioned comparison never fails to hit the mark.
Related Reading: 20 Simple Ways To Make A Guy Miss You
11. When I think of you, your smile makes my world go round
Major awww moment! This is one of the most heartfelt and beautiful smile compliments. Anyone receiving this would blush a beetroot red instantly. It implies that life is so much better with the other person’s smile.
You can drop this over text in the morning because it will make their day. And if we’re being honest, this compliment sounds like it could be the lyrics of a romantic song. Absolutely, totally, unequivocally adorable.
12. You just have to smile for me to melt
This is so deeply romantic… This short compliment on his smile is ideal for intimate settings like dinner dates, or long drives at night. It carries an intensely personal note to it and should be given in private.
The simple language and words make for a very subtle line. It will really take someone aback when the meaning of it sinks in. Precisely because of it’s thoughtful undertone, this is a splendid smile compliment for a crush.
13. Your smile keeps my blues away every single day!
How true is this?! Our worst days become better when a loved one smiles a loving smile. They keep the bad moods at bay with their cheery face. This is a very unique and poetic compliment about smiles that will never fail to impress. You can even make people fall for you…
The light wording and amusing rhyme will make the receiver flash their dimples. Who wouldn’t like to know that they keep your sadness away by the mere muscle movement of their face? Go forth and conquer (hearts) with this short compliment on smiles.
14. Wish I could carry your smile in my pocket
This is a next level compliment about smiles. You’re basically telling the person that their smile is so good, you want to have it with you always. It’s an essential like mints or lip balm. Imagine if we could really do that; carry our beloved’s smiles in our jacket pockets!
Ridiculously sweet and charmingly funny, this beautiful smile compliment can easily grab the trophy. I promise, no one is going to forget you after you have delivered this line!
15. Your smiles are blessings
This is practically a one word compliment on smiles. And it takes the cake. And we ABSOLUTELY love it! Calling something a ‘blessing’ is a peak compliment because you’re taking it to the heavens. If someone were to pay it to me, I’d blush to no end.
The compliment is an all-rounder because it conveys more and says less. It means your life has been enriched by the person’s smiles, that you would love to see more of them. I would recommend giving this compliment in person rather than text, because it’s just too beautiful.
We hope these words to describe a marvelous smile can help fire up love in your relationship with your man. Use them thoughtfully and specifically to make a good impact on your guy. You now know how to compliment someone’s smile. We have told you the best compliments for a man’s smile, which you can go ahead and text him, or better yet, deliver them in person!
How Do You Give Someone Attention In A Relationship?
15 Cute Notes For Him That Would Surprise Your Man Everyday
What To Expect When You Love A Man With Low Self-Esteem
- 2) Send him a random text message in the middle of the day. OK, this might not be free depending on your cell phone plan, but it's still a great value. ...
- 3) Ask him a question about something he knows a lot about. ...
- 4) Give him a very specific compliment.
"You light up the room when you smile!" She'll love knowing that her smile brightens up your day. It'll be so sweet when she knows that her smile brings good energy no matter where she goes. "I could see that smile from a mile away." She'll love knowing that her smile is absolutely radiant.
- You're really funny. ...
- I really appreciate how kind you are. ...
- I really think you understand me. ...
- I'm really impressed with how calm you are in difficult situations. ...
- You're really great at active listening. ...
- I appreciate that you always take time for me.
- I love you for everything you are.
- I feel so safe with your arms around me.
- I can't stop smiling around you. You make me so happy.
- I crave you more than pizza.
- I love your _____.
- You're more than my boyfriend. ...
- Every day is an adventure with you.
- I'd do anything to see you smile.
- I've never felt more loved than when I'm with you. ...
- I feel most at home when I'm with you. ...
- You make me feel like someone worth standing up for. ...
- You make me feel beautiful, even when I'm not at my best. ...
- You make me feel like I can do anything. ...
- I will always choose you.
- I feel so safe when I am with you.
- Your arms feel like home.
- You stole my heart long ago, and I never want it back.
- I cannot imagine living life without you.
- I get lost in your smile.
- You amaze me more and more each day.
- I would do anything to put a smile on your face.
- You make my heart beat faster.
- I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
- I miss your handsome face already.
- I just felt a huge surge of love for you. ...
- I love you with everything that I am.
- Hey, I just wanted to let you know I love you a little more every single day.
- The Ball Is In Your Court Text. “Last night was fun. ...
- The Give Me Advice Text. ...
- Men love sharing their expertise, so much so that mansplaining is a plague all women encounter on a regular basis. ...
- The Short and Sweet Text. ...
- The Pick the Place Text. ...
- The Sexy Text.
- Bold: Showing a willingness to take risks; confident and courageous.
- Irresistible: Too attractive and tempting to be resisted.
- Captivating: Capable of attracting and holding interest; charming.
- Brilliant: Exceptionally clever or talented.
- Handsome: Good-looking.
- Her smile was as cold and lovely as frost on a windowpane.
- His smile was like a sudden beam of sunlight illuminating the darkest corners of the room.
- Her smile flickered across her face like a hologram.
- His smile was a sealed envelope.
Normally, people use the word “lovely” to describe a woman's smile, but you can also use it to describe your father's smile if you find it to be appropriate or accurate. It is good to use when the smile is attractive or pleasant as well. E.g. “My mother is a refined woman, and she has a lovely smile.”
- 0.1.1 1. Respect him wholeheartedly.
- 0.1.2 2. Genuinely appreciate the things he does for you.
- 0.1.3 3. Compliment him regularly.
- 0.1.4 4. Sing his praises in public gatherings.
- 0.1.5 5. Support his dreams and aspirations.
- 0.1.6 6. ...
- 0.1.7 7. ...
- 0.1.8 8.
One of the best things that you can call your boyfriend, or even a platonic friend, is handsome. When you call a guy handsome in a romantic relationship, then it makes them feel good about themselves. It also reinforces your relationship because it tells them that you find them physically attractive.
- Ask for his help.
- Compliment him often.
- Show gratitude.
- Praise him in public.
- Support his goals.
- Be enthusiastic about intimacy.
- Create a safe space for his emotions.
- Try to limit criticism.