Let’s imagine you’ve just visited a friend’s house and you’ve noticed a collection of beautiful family pictures. You might want to find a good way to compliment them, but you might not have the right words. This article will help you come up with some great compliments.
The preferred compliments are “you have such a beautiful family,” “what a gorgeous family,” and “that’s a stunning family photo.” They all work well to show that you believe someone has a beautiful family. It’s a complimentary way to tell them that they and their family look great.
Table of Contents
You Have Such A Beautiful Family
“You have such a beautiful family” is a simple way to compliment a family photo. It’s effective because it allows you to get right to the point about how attractive you believe the family is.
Don’t worry; not all families need to be physically “beautiful” to use this compliment. A beautiful family can come in many shapes and sizes.
Beautiful families can be ones that look really good in photos, ones that smile when they are together, or just simply a family that looks like they get on well with each other.
Any of these ideas can be used when complimenting someone for their “beautiful family.”
- You have such a beautiful family. I can’t believe how good you all look when the camera is on you.
- You have such a beautiful family. I hope you don’t mind me saying that! I can’t get enough of you all.
- I think you have such a beautiful family in this photograph. You all look like you’re in a perfect mood.
Watch the video: Only 1 percent of ...
Watch the video: Only 1 percent of our visitors get these 3 grammar questions right...
What A Gorgeous Family
“What a gorgeous family” is a good way to compliment someone’s family photo. “What a” compliments allow you to establish the thing you’re looking at, as well as include the positive idea straight after.
In this case, the positive idea comes from the “gorgeous family.” It shows that you really like the photo of them all together, and you are happy to share that with the people around you.
- What a gorgeous family you have! Wow! You must be so proud of your little angels.
- What a gorgeous family portrait. I knew you were a good-looking guy, but I didn’t think everyone else would be so beautiful!
- What a gorgeous family photo you’ve got here! It’s so beautiful! I’m almost jealous!
That’s A Stunning Family Photo
“That’s a stunning family photo” works well when you are close to the photo. If you have pointed it out in the middle of a room, you can use “that’s a stunning family photo” to compliment them.
This compliment works best when you aren’t physically holding the photo. If someone else has shown it to you or you’ve spotted it for yourself, then this compliment is going to be much more effective.
- That’s a stunning family photo if you ask me. I think you all look great, and I’d love to see some more.
- I think this is a stunning family photo. I knew you’d have a beautiful family, and now I have the picture to prove it.
- This s a stunning family photo, Jim. Where did you go to get this one taken?
I Can’t Believe How Good You All Look
“I can’t believe how good you all look” is a great way to share disbelief over the beauty of a family. You should use this phrase when you can’t quite believe how attractive every individual member is.
Remember, a beautiful family photo doesn’t just have to rely on good looks. It can also refer to a family that looks happy together or poses well for a professional photo. Either way, you can always use a compliment like this to share your disbelief and admiration.
- I can’t believe how good you all look in this picture. I would have thought you were all professional models with those poses.
- I can’t believe how good you all look! It’s actually quite remarkable how you can be this photogenic.
- I can’t believe how good you all look! I would love to be a fly-in-the-wall in the room when this picture was taken!
You All Look So Happy
“You all look so happy” is another example of beautiful family compliments. This time, we are referring to the happiness of all the people in the photograph rather than their “beauty.”
Happiness is able to make a family look just as beautiful as good looks can. You can refer to a beautiful family photo as a happy one and get the same positive results out of the compliment.
- You all look so happy. Look at all of those smiles! I can tell that this is a beautiful family from the picture alone.
- You all look so happy. Thank you for allowing me into your house to take a look at some of these.
- Wow! You all look so happy! I’m actually quite jealous that you get to enjoy all of this time with your family.
Look At Those Smiling Faces
“Look at those smiling faces” is another good way to lean into the happiness you can see in the photo. It works well to show that you like the look of the family in the photo, and you believe that they’re all sharing the same happiness.
It’s always positive to compliment a group of people for their smiles. You can use this to be kind to everyone in the family without choosing to single anyone out.
- Look at those smiling faces! I think that’s the pinnacle of perfection, and you must be very proud to have a family like that.
- Look at those smiling faces! You all look so good in those cool poses.
- Look at those smiling faces you’ve got. I’m so jealous of how happy and beautiful your family looks.
Wow! You’re All Gorgeous!
“Wow! You’re all gorgeous!” is a good collective compliment. It uses “all” to show that you’re referring to every family member in the photo.
It’s great to use a phrase like this because it doesn’t feel like it singles anyone out. After all, nobody wants to be the “ugly duckling” in a beautiful family photo. It’s best to just group them together when you’re being polite.
- Wow! You’re all gorgeous! Who would have thought that someone as attractive as you would have also created attractive offspring?
- Wow! You’re all gorgeous! I am so jealous of your family! They’re beautiful.
- Wow! You’re all so gorgeous. I wish I could get my kids to pose for a picture like this someday.
What a Lovely Photo
“What a lovely photo” is another example of the “what a” compliment idea. It is more simple this time, referring only to the “lovely photo” of the family that you’re looking at.
It still works well to show that you think the photo is beautiful. You can use this phrase to flatter a lot of families.
“Lovely” might seem like a simplistic adjective for a family, but it’s still a suitable choice that will make a lot of people feel great.
- What a lovely photo this is! Where did you get it taken?
- What a lovely photo of your family! I’m impressed you managed to get your children to sit still to get it taken.
- What a lovely photo! I knew you would have a beautiful family, and this just proves it.
That’s So Beautiful
“That’s so beautiful” is the most generic compliment in this article. You can actually use it for a number of different reasons, but we’re focusing more on how to use it for a beautiful family portrait here.
Since you’re not specifying anything by saying “beautiful photo” or “beautiful family,” it would help to use physical gestures to indicate what you’re referring to.
For example, if you notice a framed photo on the mantlepiece, you can point to it and say, “that’s so beautiful.” This lets the family know that you’re referring to them and their picture.
- That’s so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with me. I just wish my family could look like that in pictures.
- I think that’s so beautiful! What a nice family you all are. I’m very jealous!
- I think that’s so beautiful. I can’t quite believe how well you all scrubbed up for the photoshoot.
You’re A Lucky Man/Woman
“You’re a lucky man/woman” is a great way to show that you appreciate the family photo of someone you know. It shows that you are impressed with the beauty of their family.
Being “lucky” refers to them having a beautiful husband or wife alongside beautiful children. It’s not often that you find such beautiful families like this, so it’s a good thing to remind them that you think they look fantastic together.
- You’re a lucky man to have such a beautiful family like this! I wish I could have something like that one day.
- You’re a lucky woman, Janet. I can’t believe how gorgeous you guys all look in this camping photo.
- I think you’re a lucky man. I would give anything to have a life like yours! You must be so proud of your family.
You may also like:
11 Best Ways To Describe A “Good Movie” (Compliments)
11 Best Compliments For A Photographer (Praising Words)
10 Best Poetry Compliments (Praising Words For A Poem)